- 1 package (24 pieces) of Tortellini
- Medium pot of boiling water
- Store bought Borsch (Red Beet Soup)
- 1 stem of parsley (optional)
- Make ahead – in medium pot, reheat store bought Borsch
- Boiling of tortellini – Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole package of Supreme Tortellini. Use either Mushroom & Onion Tortellini or Pork Tortellini
Note: When you throw the Tortellini’s into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serving suggestions – 1 package of Supreme tortellinis serves 6 people with 4 tortellinis in a bowl of borsch.
- Before serving, garnish with a stem of parsley (optional)