- 1 package (approx. 13 pieces) of Sweet Cheese Pierogies
- Table spoon of butter
- Tea spoon of brown sugar
- Whip cream
- 1 sliced orange for garnish (optional)
- Mint leaf for garnish (optional)
- Vanilla sticks for garnish (optional)
- Medium pot (2 liters) of boiling water
- Make Ahead– in a medium size frying pan, melt the table spoon of butter on medium-high heat. Once butter has completely melted, turn of the burner and set the frying pan aside.
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole bag of Sweet Cheese Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- After the boiling process is complete, transfer the Pierogies into the frying pan and turn on the burner to medium-high heat. Sprinkle in the brown sugar and with a wooden spoon gently mix the pierogies in the melted butter.
- Serving suggestions-1 bag of Supreme Pierogies can serve 2 people with about 6 pierogies each. When serving add whipped cream at the end as it will melt very quickly.
- Optional-for that wow factor, garnish the Sweet Pierogies with a slice orange, vanilla stick or two and fresh mint!
- Please check out our other serving ideas under dips.