- 1 package (approx. 13 pieces) of Strawberry Supreme Pierogies
- Medium pot (2 liters) of boiling water
- Chocolate syrup
- Fresh Strawberries (optional)
- 1 slice of an orange (optional)
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole bag of Strawberry Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serving suggestions-1 bag of Supreme Pierogies can serve 2 people with about 6 pierogies each.
- Once your pierogies are plated you can start drizzling chocolate syrup over the pierogies or on the side.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries (optional)
- For a more decorative plate presentation, add a thin slice of an orange (optional)
- Please check out our other serving ideas for under dips.