- 8-10 Sauerkraut & Meat Supreme Pierogies
- Medium pot of boiling water
- Stored bought mushroom sauce
- Fresh stem of Parsley
- Make ahead- reheat store bought mushroom sauce or if you are making your sauce from a sachet, follow the instructions on the sachet.
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in 8-10 Sauerkraut & Meat Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serve pierogies with mushroom sauce.
- Garnish pierogies with fresh parsley (optional)