- 36 Potato Dumplings
- Large pot (12 liters) of boiling water
- Stored bought mushroom sauce
- Table spoon of chopped parsley
- 1 parsley stem (optional)
- 2 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 1 dill pickle (optional)
- Make ahead – in a medium pot reheat store bought mushroom sauce.
- Boiling of Dumplings – Once your water starts boiling, throw in 36 Supreme Potato Dumplings. Once the Dumplings float to the top, continue boiling for another 7-8 minutes. Stir occasionally, strain and serve.
- Serving Suggestions – 36 Dumplings serves 4 people with 9 Dumplings each.
- Serve Potato Dumplings with mushroom sauce.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over dumplings.
- For that wow factor, garnish dumplings with a parsley stem, 2 cherry tomatoes and a pickle. (optional)