- 7-8 Meat Supreme Pierogies
- Small pot of boiling water
- 1 sachet of gravy mix for Pork or Chicken
- Store bought, ready made Caesar salad
- Fresh parsley and or fresh green onions (optional)
- Lemon wedge (optional)
- Make ahead – following the instructions on the gravy sachet, prepare your gravy.
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in 7-8 Meat Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogi out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serve the 7-8 pierogies with the store bought, ready made Caesar salad.
- The gravy could be either poured over the pierogies or served in a dish as a dip.
- Garnish your pate with fresh parsley and or green onions and a lemon wedge for the Caesar salad. (Optional).