- 4-5 Cottage Cheese & Potatoes Supreme Pierogies
- Small pot of boiling water
- 1 small onion
- 1 tea spoon of butter or oil
- Store bought, ready to serve Greek Salad
- Greek dressing
- Your choice of Steak
- Make ahead – in a medium frying pan fry onions on med-high heat until golden brown.
- Turn the heat off and set the onions aside.
- Grill your steak on the BBQ to your liking. As soon as you are done grilling your steak, take off the grill, set aside and cover with aluminum foil.
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in 4-5 Cottage Cheese & Potato Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- After the boiling process is complete, transfer the Pierogies into the frying pan with the fried onions, and turn the frying pan on medium heat to reheat the onions while mixing the pierogies together.
- Serve the pierogies with steak and Greek Salad.
- Add sour cream on the side in a dish or on the pierogies.