- 5-6 Cheddar Cheese & Potatoes Supreme Pierogies
- Small pot of boiling water
- Store bought, ready made garden salad
- Your choice of dressing
- Rotisserie chicken leg
- 1 table spoon of butter or oil
- Prepare ahead – set your oven on bake to 380 degrees and reheat the rotisserie chicken leg.
- Boiling of Pierogies – Once your water starts boiling, throw in 5-6 Cheddar Cheese & Potatoes Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- After the boiling process is complete, transfer the Pierogies into the frying pan and fry the pierogies until they are a golden colour.
- Serve the Pierogies with sour cream on the side.
- Add the rotisserie chicken leg and garden salad with your favorite salad dressing poured over the salad.