- 5-6 JJ Wilk Potato & Cheddar Cheese Pierogies
- Store bought, ready made Caesar Salad
- 1 stem of fresh parsley (optional)
- Small pot of boiling water
- Table spoon of oil
- Make ahead – pick up a ready schnitzel from the hot table at your local grocery store, and a ready to serve Caesar salad in the produce section.
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in 5-6 Cheddar Cheese & Potato JJ Wilk Pierogies Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- After the boiling process is complete, transfer the Pierogies into the frying pan and fry the pierogies until they are a golden colour.
- Serve the Cheddar Cheese Pierogies with the schnitzel and Caesar salad. Garnish your plate with a stem of parsley (optional).