- 1 bag ( 13-14 pieces) of Broccoli, Potato & Cheddar Supreme Pierogies
- 1 pot of boiling water
- Store bought Cheese sauce
- Make ahead – in a small pot, heat store bought cheese sauce
- Boiling of Pierogies – Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole bag of Cheddar Broccoli Supreme Pierogies Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serving suggestions- 1 bag of Supreme Pierogies can serve 2 people with 6-7 pierogies each.
- Drizzle cheese sauce over pierogies and serve
- If you prefer a different dip, you can. Please check out our choices of dips.