- 1 package (13-14 pieces) of Cheddar, Potato & Bacon Supreme Pierogies
- 1 medium pot of boiling water
- 1 medium (yellow) onion
- 1 table spoon of oil or butter
- Make ahead – heat a large pan with either butter or oil. Add in sliced onions and sauté on medium heat until golden brown.
- Turn the heat off and set the sautéed onions aside.
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole bag of Cheddar Bacon Supreme Pierogies Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- After the boiling process is complete, transfer the Pierogies into the frying pan with the sautéed onions and turn the frying pan on medium heat to reheat the onions while mixing the pierogies together.
- Serving suggestions- 1 bag of Supreme Pierogies can serve 2 people with 6-7 pierogies each.
- Plate your Pierogies with the sautéed onions and serve Pierogies with sour cream on the side.
- If you prefer a different dip, you can. Please check out our choices of dips.