- 1 package (approx. 13 pieces) of Blueberry Supreme Pierogies
- Medium pot (2 liters) of boiling water
- 1 scoop of your favorite flavour of ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Whip cream
- Fresh berries (optional)
- Boiling of Pierogies-Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole bag of Blueberry Supreme Pierogies. Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serving suggestions-1 bag of Supreme Pierogies can serve 2 people with about 6 pierogies each. When serving add the ice cream and whipped cream at the end, as it will melt very quickly.
- Once your pierogies are plated you can start drizzling chocolate syrup over the pierogies or on the side.
- Garnish with fresh berries, add a scope of ice cream of your choice and top with whipped cream.
- Please check out our other serving ideas for Blueberry under dips.