- 1 bag of JJ Wilk Potato & 3 Cheese Pierogies
- 1 large pot (3 liters) of boiling water
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- 1 tea spoon of chopped fresh dill
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Make ahead – In a bowl mix together Greek yogurt, lemon juice & fresh dill and salt & pepper together. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Boiling of Pierogies – Once your water starts boiling, throw in the whole bag of JJ Wilk Potato & 3 Cheese Pierogies.
Note: When you throw the Pierogies into the boiling water, the water will stop boiling. Once the water starts to boil again, start counting 6 minutes. If you forget how long the pierogies have been in the water, you can always take one Pierogy out, cut it in half and check the dough. If the dough is sticky or dry in the centre, then the pierogies need a little more cooking (1-2 minutes).
- Serving suggestions – 1 package of the JJ Wilk Pierogies will serve 3-4 people with 8-10 pierogies each.
- Serve pierogies with lemon & dill yogurt dip on top of pierogies or on the side in a small dish.