How We Collect and Use Information
Except where we expressly tell you otherwise, we don’t collect personally identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us with their consent, express or implied. Browsing our websites does not require that the visitor provide any personal information.
In order to provide individual service to you as a customer, we may ask that you provide certain information to us such as your Name, City/Town, Province/State and e-mail address. We may use your personal information as follows:
- To provide the services you request – this may include responding to your inquiries, and administering contests and sweepstakes you enter.
- To respond to communications sent to Supreme Pierogies or posted on the website.
- To contact you from time to time, where you have specifically consented to follow-up contacts by Supreme Pierogies or its affiliates or to be put on our mailing list.
- For such other purposes which you may request or consent to from time to time.
- To maintain our business records, which includes legal, security, regulatory, audit, risk-management and quality assurance purposes.
- For such other uses authorized by law.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving our website. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties.
Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside Supreme Pierogies Inc. without your consent.
Sections of our website may allow visitors to comment publicly on materials, these comments are moderated.
Supreme Pierogies does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 12. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 12 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 12, please contact us.
Links to Other Websites and Services